Thursday, February 11, 2010

DMB and Yummy Food Inspires

Update Facebook status: check.
Update Twitter with same words: check.
Evaluate outlook on respective statuses: check, and feeling good.

My envelope system changes monthly. Foreseeability is not a strength of mine, which is why envelopes like Tires/Oil stay slightly untouched and new envelopes keep popping up such as "Spring Break" or "Baking" or "Birthday" or "Mothers/Father's Day". Yes, I need separate envelopes for each holiday in which I gift my loved ones. But the new "Baking" envelope is lifting my spirits on this dreary, icy day, and is possibly one of the best decisions I've made this week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i don't know about you, but i bake WAY more in the winter than any other season. i've made cornbread twice this week! cupcakes once, pretzels once, and sunday i'm making a chicken pot pie.

i feel like in the summer, this would never do. speaking of summer, by then you'll be A GRADUATE! holy smokes!

Mez said...

lol oh yes, graduation - i hope the summer will bode for more baking, with a possible salary job... :-D but yes, i definitely bake more during the winter. we're two peas in a pod