Tuesday, March 23, 2010

lighthouses

The high from Florida waves and from the fascination of the coming of spring is wearing off. Most people turn to God in their more desperate moments; I however reserve God for all the time and turn to this trusty blog. Such hype to come home to wears on my drive to continue my search for a job. I firmly believe one is out there with my name on it in my humble city.
Yet in the busy sore I am comforted by a puffy leather couch and come classical music luring me to calm. I breathe easier when I imagine I'm in a 18th century library with jars of ink and pocket watches and candles to keep the light at night.
Oh how the beachy weather evaporates. Must I always surround myself with either fantasies about living by the ocean or of living among books?
As jumbled as my reflection about post-spring break is, I am contented with the energizing classical. I feel I must make an eclair.

No comments: